How to become an NBE blogger?
We see blogging as a business. The Nordic Bloggers’ Experience is a blogger campaign designed for professional travel bloggers to experience, network, learn and create new business. Our goal is that your participation in this program will benefit your readers, yourself and the companies you will be working with. A real WIN-WIN-WIN situation!
The campaign is organized by the MATKA Nordic Travel Fair in co-operation with regional partners.
What will we offer to the participants?
You will be hosted during your stay in Finland. Besides of staying in Helsinki and participating in the NBE program at the MATKA Nordic Travel Fair, you can also attend a pre or post tour in Finland. We will offer you:
- an incredible experience at your pre or post tour with some other travel bloggers
- complimentary accommodation during your stay (in Helsinki and at the tours)
- most of the meals
- an educational program: Blogging as a business (Key note speakers and Blog labs)
- opportunity to meet decision makers from several destinations at Matka Nordic Travel Fair
- casual evening program, meeting other travel bloggers
How NBE helps you to do blogging as a business – efficiently and easily?
At NBE you can reach the next level in your profession.
- The Key note speakers raise discussion on how the travel blogging industry can be more profitable by creating win-win cooperations with DMOs (destination marketing organizations) and companies.
- In very hands-on Blog Labs some well-known bloggers will share their knowledge with NBE participants.
- During the Nordic Bloggers’ Experience you will have several possibilities to meet up with the decision makers from the industry and create new contacts for your future trips. This will not only happen in business meetings at the Matka exhibition and NBE workshops but also during the casual evening programme.
What is not included?
- You just need to take care of your own traveling cost for coming to Finland.
- Be sure that you also have a valid travel insurance.
- The campaign is not paid for participants unless you are chosen to be one of the official NBE photographers or videographers.
What do we expect from the participants?
- You will be active on social media with #nbeFinland hashtag before, during and after the campaign.
- You will gather material at least for 3-4 blog posts/videos to be published by summer 2017.
- You share at least one picture with relevant text and hashtag about the accommodation in Helsinki in one of your social media channels. Accommodation reviews, videos and blog posts will be highly appreciated.
- If you participate in a pre or post tour we expect you to publish at least one blog post or video about the experience. Participants should be open to negotiations regarding some of your pictures with our regional partners.
How to register?
The registration for bloggers is open.
Contact for more info: nbe(at)nordictravelfair.fi
Enjoy your travelling and blogging!Apply for the NBE programme here